Find Out More AAT OMAN
AAT OMAN, head office in The Sultanate of Oman, is a multidisciplinary contracting company specializing in Trading, Construction, Fabrication and Maintenance services for the Energy and Industrial sectors. AAT Oman specialized in the following
- AAT OMAN is having a strong Team to execute Oil & Gas & Power plant related projects which includes Piping, Pipeline & Structural fabrication & Erection
- Expertise in Construction, Pre-commissioning & Commissioning of refinery projects, Fire fighting’s projects & HVAC projects.
- The key aspects of our business philosophy are on time delivery, cost competitiveness, high quality standards with focus on best-in-class HSE & QA/QC practices.
- AAT OMAN integrated strengths coupled with experienced & highly skilled workforce are the key enables in delivering Quality projects timely.
- AAT OMAN is Obtained SEZAD Approval in Duqm for Execution of work
AAT OMAN in-house capabilities encompass Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation disciplines with dedicated teams serving each of these discipline areas.
We have a proven track record of maintaining high safety standards across the business and have consistently achieved Lost Time Injury frequencies well below the industry average.
We are in the process for Implementation of international Quality standards & HSE Standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 certification.
Our growing and diverse Customer base is a testament of our ability to conceptualize, manage and deliver complex projects to the Customer satisfaction.
AAT Oman will continue to strengthen traditional areas of our business with the underlying goal to add value to our customers and our business
AAT Oman strives for excellence and are in a continual pursuit of quality improvement in our systems, technology, products and services. Our team of highly qualified, experienced and competent quality professionals, IRCA auditors, welding specialists, AWS/CSWIP/BGas/NDT Level II certified inspection personnel.We are well aware of Customer Standard requirements & in the process for Implementation of Quality Management System to perceive the ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Zero LTI & Incident free completion of projects
- Compliance with legal and contractual requirements
- Implementation of HSE management plan
- Increase HSE awareness through trainings
- Optimized safety resources management
- Reduce and proper management of site waste
- Health & Safety of the employees & protection of Environment